Looking for a Lead Web Developer For A Startup
I'm driven, motivated and not afraid to work. I have over 10 years experience and have completed hundreds of projects. I'm a people person with a strong work ethic. I work for many IT companies as their web guy. I often speak directly with their customers as if I were an employee of the IT company.
2003 Music Community Start Up: I designed programmed and marketed Static Chain. Static Chain had great local success but due to personal issues with the CEO the site was shut down in 2007.
2009 Black Dating Start Up: I designed programmed www.centricsingles.com from the ground up using PHP, MySQL, CSS and Jquery.
2010 Music Community Start Up: I designed programmed http://ogooly.com/ from the ground up using PHP, MySQL, CSS and Jquery.. O'Gooly is a national music website for local artist. The UI allows Members to communicate with other members and fans, Sell their merchandise and offers downloads.
2011 Business Deals Start Up: I designed programmed Jalexo from the ground up using PHP, MySQL, CSS and Jquery. Jalexo is a free business deal website.
2013 Created a Social Debate and Challenge Network. My most recent custom social network is StageLION. StageLION grew so quickly and has had such great success that the whole platform is currently being re-developed. New features and improved ideas are being added. www.stagelion.com
- Knowledge and experience with web development, specifically in PHP, Jquery and CSS
- Experience with Web 2.0/AJAX based applications including parsing and rendering XML and JSON
- Experience with social media API Integration Facebook
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS and commands.
- Experience using common business software such as WORD, PowerPoint, Excel
- SQL/database programming
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- None, I like to get this on the table early. Although I have no formal schooling I have over 50 live projects to show my abilities.
- Depends on the project and my role in the project.
- I will work for an upfront discussed small fee
- I will work for a upfront discussed plus fee equity if the project has limited funds.
*I will not take a role that requires 100% equity as payment. This typically puts all the project risk on me. I also find the "Idea Guy" with no money to pay a developer also has no money to get the project going.
*View mashable's 5 Ways to Find a Lead Developer for Your Startup for information